For applying and starting up your business or company in UAE, Time Zone Business Consultancy is a hub of experts who will help you in an easy way regarding visa assistance.
The Visa is an official stamp on your passport which permits you to stay or enter in a particular country for a specific period of time. There are different types of visas available that depend on the purpose of the visitor’s entry. For coming to UAE a valid tourist visa is necessary for any visitor and the process of getting a visa is quite clear in two forms. One is getting a visa on arrival and the second is a pre-applied tourist visa depending upon nationality or the passport of the visitor. UAE residence visa is not compulsory for UAE and GCC national citizens whereas it’s compulsory for the rest of the nationals. For getting a visa they have to show GCC passport or ID on arrival in UAE and If the visitor is having a GCC residence visa then the chances of high professional holders are very bright.
UAE is residence visa is relatively easy to apply for foreigners and there is a variety of visas available for starting their business or company in the UAE. In fact, it is very easy to settle in the UAE for foreign investors.
The Types of Visas in UAE
- Family or Sponsor Visa – permits sponsoring of parents, spouse, and children.
- Investor / Partner Visa – allows to enter or stay in the country based on his/her investment.
- Maid Visa – allows the foreign national to work under the sponsorship of the employer.
- Employment Visa – permits the foreign national to work for a specific time period.
- Visit or Tourist Visa – permits you to enter for a certain time period.
Long term Residence Visa – 10-year Gold Visa
UAE Government has broadened the professions eligible for the specialist talent visa of 10-years. Now a wide range of specialists can avail the benefits of a 10-year Residence Visa in UAE.
The visa eliminates the need for a Sponsor and issued to the individual upon meeting certain criteria. Under the long-term visa the individual is eligible for sponsor spouse and children too and settle comfortably in UAE for a long period.
The Required documents for Employment Visa in UAE
- Copy of Passport with at least 6 months validity
- Passport size photo with white background
- Offer Letter
- Attested Degree Certificate (Applicable for the higher position)
- If inside country Current Visa copy (Visit or Cancelled Visa)
Get Your Visa Consultation