Time Zone Business Management Consultancy offers an easy way for Company Liquidation. The process of closing a company however is not an easy task to do.
Furthermore WE can pave the path for our clients and shareholders in a very professional way.
The canceling a trade license is mandatory and it’s additionally needed to avoid penalties for non-renewal of a license. Company liquidation is a process of de-registration of a company and its also a series of procedures to wind up a business legally.
Additionally WE are able to assist you to complete this complicated task in all mainland and also the Free Zones of the UAE. We also understand the importance of settling dues and profits among creditors and partners. The perspective of keeping your goodwill and business reputation and to additionally foresee the possibility of restarting your venture sometime in the near future.
Furthermore for terminating a business or a company in the UAE, it also requires a few professional steps and that must be followed. We at Time Zone Business Management Consultancy can assist in arranging all the requirements needed. We believe in saving time of our clients and our clients time saved is just another added benefit when working with us!
Company Liquidation In UAE Requirements
- Closing all existing corporate bank accounts.
- Concerning the free zone authority, all the Fees and Charges must be cleared.
- The Company must not have any liabilities.
- Cancelation of all existing active visas.
- Final audit report/liabilities/liquidation letter required from the liquidator.
- A Clearance certificate from all utilities.
- A Clearance certificate from business unit.
- Clearance certificate from relevant free zone authority.
- Clearance certificate from any related authorities as per regulated activity.
- The Clearance for customs.